Pharma Works Milano offers several kinds of services:
- Supply of machines and new equipment.
- Collection and delivery, after regeneration and compliancy of second-hand machinery and equipment.
- Study and elaboration of new production entities.
- Qualified consultancy for updating of pharmaceutical, para-pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
- Processing on behalf of third parties.
- Internal and external handling of machinery and equipment.
- Technical assistance for dismantling and preparation for reassembly.
- Transport using the vehicles owned by specialised partners.
- Safekeeping of machinery and equipment in our warehouse, while awaiting transfer to other locations.
- Reassembly and set-up of machinery and equipment in the new headquarters.
QUALIFIED EXTERNAL TECHNICIANS ARE AT YOUR DISPOSAL:
- IQ/QQ/PQ confirmation assignments, pharmaceutical technical services, utilities, equipment, machinery, plants, sterile and controlled contamination environments.
- Technical assistance on an electric/electronic, instrumental and mechanical level for the following machines: sterilisation autoclaves – fluidised bed dryers – dryer ovens – sterilisation ovens – dry and humid granulators – mixers – blenders – kneaders – preparers – turbo-emulsifiers.
- Intervention using preventive and programmed maintenance programmes, as well as calibration of critical process instruments.
FROM TRANSPORT TO INTRODUCTION TO THE DEPARTMENT OF PROCESS MACHINERY IN COLLABORATION WITH OUR TRUSTED PARTNER
Guaranteed conditions for the execution of dismantling work, handling, loading and transportation of machinery and equipment
In order to relieve Plant Technical Management of any liabilities, during preparation of the quotation for acquisition of the job, our partner “fm”, a highly specialised company in the execution of work as indicated above and certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, will guarantee registration in the pay roll, registration book and with all Social Security Authorities of the Government, for the employees involved in the work to be carried out.
Furthermore, depending on availability, a list of names will be sent indicating the relative insurance positions of all employees together with a copy of the corporate civil liability insurance policy, before any work is started.